Jim Orr, owner and founder of Audio Video Unlimited, presents an overview of Samsung’s latest lifestyle TV’s. There are four series in this years lineup:
- The Frame–a high performance TV when it’s on, and art when it’s off
- The Serif–which features a designer quality cabinet
- The Sero–designed for the mobile centric user
- The Terrace–Samsung’s first consumer outdoor TV
This video will focus on on the features of the Samsung Frame, Serif, and Sero. Stay tuned for an upcoming video that will cover the new Samsung Terrace.
- It’s a TV when it’s on, it’s art when it’s off.
- Choose from a selection of 4 interchangeable bezels to customize it to your decor.
- There are 20 images embedded in the TV, and a further selection of 1200 pieces of art, from the Samsung art store, or you can upload your own
- The Samsung Frame TV has a built in motion detector, so when there is no motion in the room your TV turns off so you are not wasting energy.
- Samsung frame series TVs are of course smart TVs too.
- Not only are they smart, They are also high performance TVs
- with such technology as Quantum dot, Dual LED backlight and game enhancement mode.
- So you’re not sacrificing performance, when you invest in a Samsung frame TV.
- The Frame series comes in 6 sizes, to choose from.
- For the Designer conscious consumer, we have a special piece for them. Its called the serif series.
- The cabinet was created by Bouroullec brothers, out of Paris, France, who are world renowned furniture designers.
- The Serif comes in 2 sizes, the 43 and 55”.
- The word Sero means vertical in Korean.
- This TV is designed for the Mobile centric user.
- It allows them to share content shot in a portrait mode setting.
- The Tv can be rotated from portrait to landscape to watch regular TV content via a motorized controller.
- It comes in a 43” only.